Downloaded fonts are not visible

Hello! I encountered such a problem: I install the font, when I open the program again, the fonts are yellow (not installed), the same problem in the browser. Although they are installed on the computer. And also installed Font installers. I have to reinstall the fonts every time. What do you advise?topics before posting!

1 Like

Hi @viktorica can you please try installing your fonts as an Admin and check if this resolves the issue? You can do this by right-clicking on the font you’re having trouble with and selecting ‘Show More Options’, then ‘Install for all users’.

1 Like

This has suddenly happened for me also after updating macOS Figma.

It’s now working by deactivating and then activating the font on fonts.adobe.com

We are having the SAME problem within my team. I’m bout to throw the whole prototype out the window.

Hey, sorry to hear this is happening! Can you please reach out to the support team directly via this form for help: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Be sure to use your Figma account email, include links to the file, and share it with support-share@figma.com so they can take a closer look. Please also include a short video showing the issue you are seeing on your end.

I downloaded a font file . that font is not visible in figma . i have also installed figma agent.
please give me solution.

Hello! The advice helped me - I installed the fonts “for all users” and it all worked!