1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
After a recent update, the Figma desktop app is working inconsistently for me, with touchscreen and pen input on Windows 11.
- It is only possible to zoom the canvas with pinching on the touchscreen, if I move the mouse pointer over the canvas first using a mouse / touchpad / trackpoint. If the mouse pointer is out of the area, I cannot zoom.
- The keyboard keys (like T for Text, V for select, etc.) randomly stop working. I have to click on the canvas with a mouse / touchpad / trackpoint in order to have them working again.
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
will not be visible in screen recording, the app is just not responding to commands
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
Windows 11, Thinkpad Yoga with pen