Why can I create interactive components but not use them?

Hi I was very excited to use the interactive components feature but when I tried to present the file I got the following error message: “This page contains interactive components, but the feature is disabled for this file. Interactive components will not work correctly in this prototype.” When I click “learn more” it just takes me to the main interactive components documentation. Has anyone else experienced this? Or have any ideas why this might be happening?

Hey @Saumya_Singh,

Is this happening both in browser and using the desktop app? What troubleshooting step have you tried so far?

• logging out and back in
  • clearing your browser/desktop app’s cache
  • un-installing and re-installing the desktop app

Hi @dvaliao, it was on the browser app. But I just downloaded the desktop app for the first time and got the same result. I forgot to mention that I’m using the free version. Could that have anything to do with it?

1 Like

Hey @Saumya_Singh,

No, it shouldn’t make a difference. Everyone has access to interactive components free or paid. Can you confirm that you’ve enabled interactive components for your file?

1 Like

Hi @dvaliao that worked, thank you haha!

1 Like

Yay! So glad to hear that, @Saumya_Singh!

Let us know if we can help with anything else. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi
I had the same problem today, I’ve been using interactive components for some time, but now I started getting the message “This page contains interactive components, but the feature is disabled for this file. Interactive components will not work correctly in this prototype.”
Any idea what to do?

Hey @Roberto_Svicero,

Can you confirm that you’ve enabled interactive components in the Prototype tab for your file?

Hey,
Yes, it is enabled.

I solved the problem, lol

I cleared the cache, then logout and login again.

Thank’s @dvaliao

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.