Remove all interactions works incorrectly

This just happened to me.

Wanted to remove interactions from an instructional note copied over from another file. I didn’t realize I’d been building on top of the note for ~3 days, with said note functioning as the starting point for all interactions for three super-detailed prototypes on the same page. I was able to retrieve most of what was lost in the version history (not just my work, btw as I was collaborating with another designer), but it’s kind of unbelievable that there’s not an “are you sure” moment or ability to ctrl + z this. Lost a good 20m staring into the void with complete and utter dread when this happened.

I usually have a few months where I’m prototyping like crazy, followed by a period of very little (or very basic) prototyping due to research, workshopping, etc., during which I always lose some of that muscle memory and could easily make a mistake like this again.

A stupid approach to create this command “Remove all interactions” in a single click to waste the huge investment of time and money from the providers

Ahh same here! I tried to delete interactions for only two icons and did not notice that it actually erased all the interactions in my files. Hundreds of interactions just gone in a second. Figma should do something about it. I selected two particular frames and it still erased all the interactions. There should be a warning about it or something like that. I’ll have to sit for hours again.

You could go to the version history and bring back the version where you had all the prototypes. Just click on the down arrow on top where the file name is written
(Drafts / filename) and click on version history. I just figured it out and it worked! I got all my interactions back.