First off, I love the way that Interactive components can be wired within a Variant. Very intuitive.
However, it’s making my interactive prototypes go haywire with normal clickable flows.
Here’s what I did:
- I added hover states to buttons and inputs in a shared library in my design system file.
- I shared those changes to the shared library with a project that uses those components and already has a wired up clickable prototype that has been rigorously tested.
- I reviewed and accepted the shared library changes to interactive components.
- On clicking through the prototype, the hover states “usually” work, but I’ve had to restart a few times when they stopped.
- However, at some point clicking through, the prototype flips out. To be specific, upon clicking a button or link to navigate to another frame, sometimes the prototype navigates to a different frame, then quickly navigates to another and another in quick succession, sometimes in what looks like a loop, but it goes by so quick it’s hard to tell.
- This has happened 3 times in a row, but not always at the same time in the flow. Therefore, this is too unstable, so I am about to disable all the interactive prototyping hover states and try it again.
Any advice or diagnostic I can do to help you guys fix this?