Figma crash [January 12, 2022] when loading plugin list; right-clicking on the canvas; running Quick actions

I’m with the same problem. I removed Automator and my blank screen is solved but now when I click on right click “unable to open context menu” appears.

I have to mention something since I saw many people making this mistake and this may cause an indirect problem.

There are 2 plugins with similar naming:

• Automater, and I’m the creators - the mistake in the naming is intentional to stay in sync with my other plugin name, called Styler, but it seems that this was not a brilliant idea. Also the plugin came before Automator, so I couldn’t prevent this situation.
  • Automator, which is developed by Jordan Singer

If you have both of them installed, the one that cause the problem is Automater.

2 Likes

Same problem over here, even though I don’t have automated plugins I am not unable to open the context menu… And I cannot open plugins page at all it keeps loading🤯

Hey everyone, thanks for your patience here. Our team is continuing to investigate the issue, and we’ll be sure to keep everyone updated as often as we can.

Quick action doesn’t work ?

Hi, can’t use figma anytime I try to go to drafts it goes blank

Hi all, we’ve blocked the plugin again as we continue to investigate the issue.

The problem should now be solved

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.