Figma ever has had issues with ISO keyboard layouts. Quick Actions is still not working and I reported it a year ago.
1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
I have a German Keyboard. “Quick actions” is triggered via the “/” key. But on ISO Keyboard Layouts (Pretty much 90% of the world out side of the US) you have “Shift + 7” to create a “/” symbol. But this doesn’t do anything.
Bottom line: The quick actions and the cursor chat function is literally not accessible in any way for anyone outside the ANSI region.
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
Yes. Set your keyboard layout to Germany for example (many ISO Layout should reproduce this) and try to use “quick actions” or “cursor chat”. It’s not possible.
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
macOS Big Sur (11.2.3)