Textlink (underline) didn't work

Hei, I discover interaction between normal text and text with underline not work. One component is normal text the other is with underline. At first the hover effect worked without text input changing. When I changed text in the instance, then interactive effect disappeared.

3 Likes

Hey there,
can you try reloading your prototype and maybe share a file. It works on my end!

ā€” Niko

text link bug example

Prototype example:
https://www.figma.com/proto/WTHbexy7JtmGuNtxNJGIRZ/Interaktive-components?node-id=1%3A2&viewport=501%2C454%2C0.5&scaling=min-zoom

Hi,

Iā€™m experiencing the same issueā€¦

When using a ā€˜hoverā€™ interaction, the variant of the component is showing but not the underlining of the text. Is there a solution for this?

Thanks

This is still an issue - 1 year later.
Can this bug be prioritised please?

3 Likes

Hello? Still an issue. Having trouble in my usability testing, because underline on font does not show in prototype for some reason.

Same problem here! Please fix this Figma team :pray:

Iā€™m still having issues with this?

1 Like

I am still having this exact issue, someone help D:

1 Like

Weā€™re facing this same issue on link-style CTA components. Whatā€™s weird is that itā€™s only an issue when the hover variant removes the underline. It works fine if the hover effect adds an underline.

Essentially we have a component where:

1. The Default state has an underlined text-label
  2. On-hover, we switch to a variant without the underline and change the text colour
  • When we create an instance of this component, and donā€™t override anything the interaction works as expected
  • BUT if we override the label e.g. from ā€œLabelā€ to ā€œRead moreā€ the underline is not removed on hover. Whatā€™s weird is the colour still changes but the underline inconceivably sticks around

Whatā€™s even weirder is that if we swap the states (no underline by default, and underline on hover) everything works perfectly as expected.

Wild that this is still a bug more than 3 years later!