Parts of my design not showing up in presentation view

Hi, currently designing some high-fidelity wireframes for a mobile app I’m working on and I added some svg icons to the nav menu which aren’t showing up in presentation view. Is there a reason for this? And is there any way to fix it so they are displayed in presentation mode? I have pictures of the problem in case they are needed to further clarify what is happening. Thank you.

3 Likes

Make sure they are placed inside of the frame, and not simply put on top. Check your layers structure, they should belong to the main frame you are viewing.

5 Likes

They are all in the same frame, but it’s still not showing 2 of the icons. While not in presentation mode: 1 and then while in presentation mode: 2

@Lauren_Pattison
Any chance you could share the link to your file so we can do a quick check?
You can do it by DM if you don’t want to share it here.

1 Like

Could you fix it? I also have that issue.

1 Like

Please im having that same issue, the design is being pushed to one side of the prototype device.
Thank you

1 Like

Yeah. it is because of the layers. Check if the components are under the particular frame

2 Likes

Mine is nested inside the frame and still doesn’t work

2 Likes

Hey, sorry to hear you’re having trouble with this.

Are you able to provide a link to your file, so we can take a look?

hello, i have the same problem. in the presentation mode the very old versions of the frames are showing, and some frames show a mix of the old and new version. i cannot find anything thats helping and dont know how to continue the work. could someone help? here a link:

looks like posting a link isnt possible…

Wrap it in `` so it’s treated as text or split it somehow so it’s not detected as a link.

/file/zMMsBnpDemvdbfEibaPxBr/Massage-App-Wireframe?node-id=0%3A1

so you need to put the 3w-point-figma-com

Here is the answer: Prototype not updating after updating component - #10 by Gleb

1 Like

thank you so much Gleb!!! amazing, it works now :slight_smile: thank you and have a great weekend!

1 Like

I’m having this same issue and have followed the troubleshooting steps. Not fixed yet

I am having the same issue, the presentation is not showing fully.

https://www.figma.com/file/4rUPNU5TsJJhzHNA5dx1e0/Vacation-Concept-Landing-UI?node-id=1%3A2

@Gleb Pls I need a response