Learn more about the new iPad beta!

The Figma app does function on any devices supporting iOS 15, however we cannot guarantee the performance experience on them sadly – only on the devices specified previously.

1 Like

Thank you!
Hoping it run flawlessly with older devices too.

Really excited to try it as well!
iPad Pro M1 12,9.

Has anyone received an invitation yet? Wondering what the timeline is…

Great. This will really help at my work’s upcoming conference. the UX Team wants to show off some prototypes in an iPad as that is what the Clients use day to day!!

Unfortunately not yet :frowning:

I would love to have access! Currently have an ipad Pro 2020 with Apple pencil. But if it needs keyboard support I’d buy it!

Me too, I would like to help out with the beta testing. I’ve an iPad Pro 12,9 2021

Can you give me access too please malikakxan16@gmail.com

Please add me to beta inthedarkstudio@gmail.com

This is such a wonderful news!! Apart from the iPad model, are there any other criteria you’re considering to be a good candidate for this beta?

I would also like to test your beta app for iPad. anders@adaptagency.com Thx

Please consider me for the beta. pramodmani@gmail.com

Late to the party, but applied.

Hoping the (for me!) most immediately useful feature could be making its way to iPad (and mobile :pray:) soon… :crossed_fingers:

I’m a product designer but I use figma personally for footwear design, it’s easier than illustrator. Would really love to use figma instead and test the ipad app.

1 Like

I requested this in 2019 to your Twitter after putting my new iPad Pro to use and missing out of being able to use Figma on it. It was so close! Glad to see this happening. Would love access!

Hi. I have been trying to use different productivity tool for business uses- product portfolio , team structure etc and find Figma interesting.
The current web version on iPad is really tough to use; would be great if you could consider me as part of the beta.

1 Like

Can i still get in on this?

Hi all, just to let everyone know the beta is now closed due as the beta will be ending very shortly.

8 Likes