Learn more about the new iPad beta!

We’ve got some exciting updates planned for the recently released Figma iPad app. If you’re interested in beta testing the app and sharing feedback with us, you can sign up here.

There’s a limited number of spots for this iPad beta, so in order to participate you’ll need to have one of the following iPad models:

• iPad Pro (2018 or later)
  • iPad Air (2020)
  • iPad mini (2021)
  • iPad (2021)

We will also be sunsetting the mobile app beta due to it fully launching last month.

8 Likes

Great! waiting for access

1 Like

Thanks a lot, waiting for it!

This could honestly get me to leave Sketch

3 Likes

Hi!
This is very good news! Really, I haven’t gotten access yet(
Is the number of seats very limited?
iPad Pro 11 2021

Sadly Apple limits the amount of seats, so we’re waiting for more to free up before inviting more people. Really sorry about this!

1 Like

Will it work with old iPad devices?
Like mine iPad (not pro) 2018

1 Like

Hi @rnwicaksono ! Your device is not on the official list.

• iPad Pro (2018 or later)
  • iPad Air (2020)
  • iPad mini (2021)
  • iPad (2021)

I mean if the beta currently just support on that list, will it be support on any other iPad models on the final release?

The Figma app does function on any devices supporting iOS 15, however we cannot guarantee the performance experience on them sadly – only on the devices specified previously.

1 Like

Thank you!
Hoping it run flawlessly with older devices too.

Really excited to try it as well!
iPad Pro M1 12,9.

Has anyone received an invitation yet? Wondering what the timeline is…

Great. This will really help at my work’s upcoming conference. the UX Team wants to show off some prototypes in an iPad as that is what the Clients use day to day!!

Unfortunately not yet :frowning:

I would love to have access! Currently have an ipad Pro 2020 with Apple pencil. But if it needs keyboard support I’d buy it!

Me too, I would like to help out with the beta testing. I’ve an iPad Pro 12,9 2021

Can you give me access too please malikakxan16@gmail.com

Please add me to beta inthedarkstudio@gmail.com

This is such a wonderful news!! Apart from the iPad model, are there any other criteria you’re considering to be a good candidate for this beta?