1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
I created a second FigJam board to connect to the main board (think of it like a “click in” to get more details). I added the link with the “Copy Link” code but when you click it, it just shows the URL instead of opening it.
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
Yes, I create a new file and save it in the same workspace as the main board. I click “Share” and use the copy link. I open the main board and edit the hyperlink. Same results, it shows the link but does not open it.
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
I have only tested this on the browser version, I have not attempted to use a local version yet. I am using Google Chrome.
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
I am using MacOSX Catalina (10.15) and Google Chrome Official build 90.0.4430.85