Continuing the discussion from Section Layering Name Bug:
Have the same issue here and I realize it is a bug. In my case:
- If the component without variants, it will grouped in the section.
- If the component with variants, it will not be grouped.
Hopefully it can be fixed because sections help me organize my work
Thank you Figma
I believe I have run into the same problem:
- I have a section
- Inside that section I have a component with the naming convention of ‘Parent/Child’
- Also inside that section I have a component set again with the naming convention of ‘Parent/Child’
- Under the assets tab the component is formatted as ‘Section/Parent/Child’
- Whereas the component set is formatted as ‘Parent/Child’
Hello @CH1 @Target_Santana
Please close this tread and contribute here:
This is the main tread for this issue
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.