- Describe the problem your experiencing and how your idea helps solve this
Things won’t align to each other consistently.
- When I draw something it seems to let me do it anywhere, but when I duplicate that same thing, and try to line it up to the first one it’s stuck to a grid. When I try to move the first object it seems like it’s snapping to a different grid.
- When trying to select and align multiple lines, the alignment options were unresponsive
- A “Distribute Evenly” alignment option would be helpful.
- Snapping alignment to other objects sometimes works and sometimes doesn’t it seems to matter how close it is to the other object.
Add as much context as possible (screenshots, Figma files, mockups, etc.)
Sometimes stuff does align, but because there’s not a snapping interaction, I’m not always confident it’s working.
Ask questions to bring the community into the conversation
(e.g. Does anyone else experience this? Is anyone using a plugin or workaround to help solve this?, etc.