Billing - Accidentally purchased a team account - no response from support!

Hi. So, I accidentally purchased a professional account which I did not need. Since I’m in the EU, I also can withdraw within 14 days. I canceled my plan but the system says that it will end in a year’s time and I will be downgraded then.

I raised three tickets so far - two of which were “solved” without any correspondence to me. One is still open - I’ve requested updates in that several times but so far I’ve heard nothing from anyone.

Is this normal support process?

I really don’t want to go through my bank to dispute this charge. I’m a big fan of Figma, have been a user for years and also paid to have my own plan (a separate one that I use regularly, not the one I accidentally bought.)

Can someone please help me? :confused:

Hey @Shahriar_Emil, sorry for the delayed reply!

Our support team has been dealing with higher volume than usual.

Keep in mind that when you send multiple requests, they are merged together, which is why you received notifications that your other tickets were “solved”.

We cannot help with Billing issues here on the forum, but it looks like Mercedes from support already helped you out with this on ticket #973966 yesterday.

Hi @dvaliao,

Thank you so much for the response, and for the clarity. I didn’t know that about the multiple tickets! Good to know.

And understandable about the high volume of tickets. If I can suggest, perhaps an automated rule for auto-replies about high volume of tickets. Not having received any communication, I was a bit worried!

But thank you for your support!