Add correspondence to New Comment email

1. Describe the problem your experiencing and how your idea helps solve this
    When sending me an email that notifies me that a team member has replied my comment with a comment of their own - please show me the correspondence that came prior to this latest comment you’re notifying me about. It’s super useful for me so I know to prioritize what am I answering from the mailbox itself, without getting into Figma itself.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Yes! Please Figma - for the love of god! And the love of not wasting time loading Figma up in a browser. Include the previous comment in your notification emails so we know what it means when people say things like “Yes, I agree”! Take a look at Google Docs comment emails for best practice suggestions :slight_smile:

The comments sent in email only have the last comment in the thread. If you have lots of comments going it’s not easy to know what thread the reply refers to. It would be nice to include the entire thread with the new reply. As it is, I have to go back into Figma to read the thread to understand what the reply is about.