Prototype present view running slow memory is only filled 10%

The prototype in present view runs supper slow, manage memory shows only 10% used,
I am using libraries components, cleaned the Temp several times and deleted unused screens still slow
Device specifications:
11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-11850H @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz
RAM 32.0 GB
64Bit

Hi there, just wanted to chime in — I seem to be having a similar issue, prototypes are really slow and there’s like a solid 3s delay between moving the cursor over a component and it registering a hover interaction.

I’m on a MacBook Pro, 2019, 9-gen 6-core i7 I believe, 16GB RAM, memory and CPU load aren’t the issue. Caches are clean, reinstalled the app as well a few days ago.

Hey @Nazanin3 @pavelsoyfer! While I can’t say for sure, it may be because your designs are really detailed (not a bad thing by any means).

Figma is fundamentally a browser-based application, so ultimately your available browser memory and the amount and complexity of the content in your prototype will have the most impact on Figma’s performance.

One general suggestion would be to check for OS updates to see if this improves performance.

Beyond that, do either of you notice these performance issues on specific files only? If that’s the case the problem could also be related to the complexity of that individual file. You can check out our guide here for tips that may help: Reduce memory usage in files

If you still have questions, let me know. I’ll do my best to provide more info, but it may be beneficial to have our tech quality team take a look.

The problem you’re experiencing could be caused by a variety of factors, including possible performance issues with the prototype itself or the environment in which it’s running. In addition to what you’ve already done, try checking to see if there are many other applications or processes running on your computer that could be taking up resources.