New font license shows only one weight

I purchased 2 new fonts with various weights for each. Only one of the weights is available to use on Figma.
I followed all the recommended steps:

• Installed them on my mac.
  • Installed the Figma font installer.
  • Restarted, reopened. nothing.

I also tried to use the Figma app where the installer is not an issue.
Nothings solves it.
Would love your help :slight_smile:
Thanks,

Hey there,
Hmm this should work as you have download the Figma font installer. Still, these kinds of strange font issues are nearly always caused by the use of conflicting font files across your team. This means that editors on a file are using different versions of the font with slightly different sizing or spacing which then affects the file each time it is opened by someone with a different version.

To resolve this kind of issue, please check our Help Center article to have more information: Manage conflicting fonts

We suggest that you have all editors remove these fonts if they are locally installed. Then, please ask all editors to install the same version locally. After doing so you will need to restart Figma to serve the correct font version.

If this is affecting component appearance, you can launch quick commands (cmd /) then use the “Regenerate all instances” tool to refresh all of your instances at the same time.
If it is affecting text or style appearance or settings outside of components you can use quick commands to “Select all with same font” and then “Recompute text layout in selection.”

Let me know if this helps! If not, I’d suggest you to reach out to the support team with a copy of your file, and the font you try to install so we can replicate on our end: here
Be sure to use your Figma account email, include links to the file, and share it with support-share@figma.com. Thank you :slight_smile: