- I have a frame corresponding to a web page.
- I created a menu component with two variants: OPEN or NOT OPEN.
- I reuse an instance of this menu component in my page.
- When open, one action of the menu instance opens an overlay (variant OPEN).
- When interaction is set, I switched to NOT OPEN variant which is the default state for my prototype.
When I run my prototype and open the menu, the action does not trigger the overlay, it’s as if it were never set. I have to keep my menu instance as OPEN so that it works.
It would be nice if interactions are still working even though the variant is not selected by default.