Skip to main content
_Thibault
September 16, 2024
Question

Figjam straight arrow-connector not attaching to the centre of shapes

  • September 16, 2024
  • 2 replies
  • 195 views

I used to able to connect straight connectors to the centre of a shape when creating the connector but it’s now connecting to the side of shapes by default.
image
I then have to edit every connector on both sides to attach them to centres.
image

This wasting a lot of time. I am assuming it’s a bug.

This topic has been closed for replies.

2 replies

djv
Figmate
Community Support
October 3, 2024

Hey @_Thibault, thanks for flagging this and sorry for the delayed reply!

I’ve sent this over to our FigJam team to investigate.

peterdamrongpiriyapong
Figmate
Figmate
October 10, 2024

Hi @_Thibault! Thank you for reporting this as this was definitely a regression! Happy to say that we have fixed this and you should be able to create straight connectors to the center of shapes again!