1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
A connector will not follow a grouped object if it contains another connector.
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
- Create A Connector (connector A)
- Create a Text Object
- Group the connector and the text object
- Add another connector (connector B) to the grouped object
- Move the grouped object
- Connector B will not move with the grouped object
I have to explicitly select both of connector A and the text for connector B to move with them
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
I only tried it on the browser
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
OS: Windows 10 Pro 20H2
Browser: Chrome 92.0.4515.159