1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
When alt-dragging a connector (that is connected to 2 objects), a duplicate connector is created directly above the original connector–which makes it appear as though no action occurred.
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
Yes, this behavior is reproducible:
- create a connector between 2 objects
- attempt to duplicate the connector by alt-dragging it
- expected behavior: new connector is created and follows the cursor
- actual behavior: new connector is created in exactly the same position as the original (pinned to the two objects)
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
Behavior seen on macOS desktop app version 99.7
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
macOS Big Sur 11.2.3