Colors shift slightly when an object is actively selected in the current beta build

See title. Though the hex value of colors remains the same, everything becomes slightly desaturated when an object is selected. Wasn’t experiencing this bug until the most recent build.

3 Likes

Hey there @wfb thanks for sharing. Do you have a screenshot or recording you can share by chance? Also is this specific to Interactive Components?

Hey! I couldn’t find a better bug category… this is more of a general bug. Sorry about that! I can’t seem to upload a screen recording as a new user, but I’ve narrowed the issue down to only appearing when the left nav is displayed. If I hide the UI, it seems to stop.

No worries. I updated the category.

For submitting bug reports it’s usually best to reach out directly to our support team via this form:
Submit a bug form →

However if you’re able to share screenshots/recordings here the community may be able to help figure out what might be happening. :slight_smile:

Will do, thanks so much!

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. Is there a solution or fix for this?

3 Likes

I seem to experience the same problem - color desaturate when an object is selected, and not only components.

3 Likes

Yeah, I am not sure the design reasoning behind something like this. But it should be taken off by default. I saw something on Twitter to fix this but can’t find it now that I need it.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.