BUG: Weight box jumping around while choose Font Weight

when i try to select Montserrat SemiBold the weight frame jumps down then i move mouse down the frame jumps up. I can never select the weight i want

Figma file link below

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the file link with explanation. I’ve checked it on my environment, but I couldn’t replicate it.

If you have other editors in your file, is it happening to others too? If so, it could be a bug. If it isn’t the case, could you try below for troubleshooting?

• Browser: Force-quit and open Figma in a new browser window.
  • Desktop App: Force-quit the Figma Desktop app and restart it. If the issue still persists, please try clearing cache.

If the issue continues, could you reach out directly to the support team with a copy of your file: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/requests/new? Our support team will look into your file!

Please make sure you use the email associated with your Figma account, include links to the file in question, and share access with support-share@figma.com. Don’t worry, inviting us to view your file won’t impact your billing.

Thanks,
Toku

Hey, i have this problem only on Macbook, it’s m2 chip one. i don’t have this issue from my Windows Desktop.
I tried to clear cache as you showed, but the problem is still there. it’s not about any specific files in Figma but in general has this problem.