Bleeding Frame without any object outside frame

I’m a graphic student currently making a prototype for my assignment, and i came across this problem, where the object outside my frame, would bleed my frame in present view. i delete a couple of objects, and some of the problems seem to go, but there is still that bleed, even though there’s no object outside the frame.
I’ve checked over my frame object, and im sure there’s no object that is hidden or something

This happened to me the other day and I was very confused for quite some time. Turned out that there was a layer under the frame that was very far off the frame to the point that I didn’t see it when highlighting the frame.

I would double-check all of your layers inside of the frame to make sure this isn’t the case. You could also turn off the “Clip content” design option on your frame and this will expose all layers that are under the frame layer but aren’t within the frame’s borders.

could there any other reason to why figma does this ?? or is it always because there’s a layer outside the frame ?

i will double check my frame once again, and thank you for replying.

I don’t see why Figma would be doing this other than a layer outside of the frame unless there is a bug which is definitely possible.

okay, thank you for sharing this information. unfortunately, i couldn’t find any layer that was outside my frame. thanks