Project deleted?

Hi all,

I’ve a big problem, I manage a designer team and someone deleted a project with all files, when you delete a file, you can find it back in the Draft/Deleted section but when you delete a project which contains mutliple files ?

We use figma since 2018 and it’s the first time we encounter this situation.

How do you prevent this ? Do you save a local file on your own servers to make a backup ?

When the project is deleted, all files from this project should be put into the Drafts → Deleted section of the person who deleted it.

Regarding the prevention of such cases, you can write about it to Figma support team via the support form or create a feature suggestion here on the forum in #product-ideas category.

Hi, thank you for your answer.

I verified, when I delete a project that I created all the files are lost and not send in my draft/deleted section. I just send a message to the support.

Hi @Chefs_de_projet_Krealid did you get an answer? It happened the same to me just an hour ago and I’m desperately looking for the files but cannot find them. They aren’t in the Drafts/deleted section.
I just moved to a Professional plan and I’m starting to regret it.
Hope to hear from you :frowning:

Hi everyone. I just found an answer about this question in other topic. I Think it would help all of us to find the files of the delete project (that are not appearing in our Drafts): The files created by others that were previously in the project will be in their personal Deleted files tab. They’ll have to be the ones to restore the files.