Page titles removed for list

Any one else experience the same issue. When working on any given project random page titles get removed from the list in the Pages panel on the left - the content of which is still there but I am forever having to re-enter the Page title?

Hey @Andrew_Gray, sorry to hear you’re having trouble!

This definitely sounds odd. Could you possibly share a screen recording of this issue?

Please try to include the whole window, showing the properties and layers panels and relevant layers expanded. That will help provide us with more visual context, and we’ll do our best to help from there.

1 Like

Hey Denise ( @dvaliao ), many thanks for getting back to me, very much appreciated.

I have not managed to do a screen recording, but I have taken a couple of screenshots to show the random removal of page titles. This is not a new issue for me, Figma has always done it, since I first started using a paid version, which is probably getting on for a couple of years ago now?

I am currently using a HP / PC laptop running Windows 11, version 22H2, before this Windows 10.

The page title removal is random, it could be any one of the pages listed at any given time?

Thanks again for responding to my query, please do let me know if you need any further information.

Hey @dvaliao here are another two screenshots showing the same title removal issue. This happened while work on the same project as above with in a short space of time in between?

Hey @Andrew_Gray, thanks for sharing your screenshots, and sorry for the trouble!
This looks buggy. I’ve investigated internally, usually this is possibly due to a lack of available memory if the file is very large. It does sound like a process is failing to complete on load. In the meantime, I would recommend you to break up your large files if you are able to. Here’s our guide with some additional tips for reducing memory: here

I’d also suggest you to reach out directly to the support team so we can investigate further the root cause: here
Be sure to use the email associated with your Figma account, a link to the file, and share the affected file with support-share@figma.com (with edit access).