In the library font style, I have the line height set to
auto. The handoff for this is all over the place:
- Nowhere does it show “auto/normal/1.2” etc
- In the Typography panel, it shows “15.51px” (this is the “correct computed value” but not the value I want the developer to implement - it should not be explicitly set)
- In the CSS panel, it shows “16px” (this value is incorrect)
- In the CSS table panel, it shows “100%” (this is incorrect, setting
100%should compute to the
font-size, which is 13px)
- And I’ve only just realised now, but the table view shows two values for line height??
All of the above means I now need to annotate the designs to show where I have set the font style to an
auto line height - which is a Figma anti-pattern. Are these recognised bugs?