Figma Support Forum

👋 Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone, I joined this community about less than a month back.

Just a brief background: I am a gfx designer from Singapore who recently took a 3 months UXDI Bootcamp at General Assembly. So, still learning and figuring out Figma!

Cheers!
Marjory

2 Likes

Hello everyone. I have been working in Figma for a long time. But for some reason I can not leave links under the comments in the community. How does it work like that? There are many cool solutions to want to share the world. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Hello beautiful people (Hello Gleb bro), I’m Bahtiyar from China. Currently working at Alibaba Inc. DingTalk department. I created a Figma plugin called “Contento”, it’s an awesome tool with great UX, and helps you populate your designs with mockup data, feel free to try it!

3 Likes

Hi Fellow Figmanauts!

My name is Nils, a year ago I spent two days trying to do a button in a software called “figma”. Today I have several designs live on app store thanks to Figma.

At the moment I’m writing an essay, and I’m trying to make the game we play a little bit fairer.

You can help me with this task if you worked on a paid project involving Figma, by answering only two (2) questions:

Designers, click here → www.forms.gle/U4DDPaN8uDTWrvkR8
Developers, click → www.forms.gle/3stnoXVSV5rWNL988

Stay frosty,
Nils

3 Likes

Hello, I’m Erika from Nigeria
New to UI/UX Design but I’m super excited to learn and develop a career in design :blush:
Any educational resources would be very welcome and apprecfiated. Thank you.

4 Likes

Hi folks!

I’m Adam, a communication professor and debate coach in Kansas City, MO, USA.

I have been getting super into the world of design for the past year and use Figma + Figjam as a teaching tool in my classroom and team. I’m working on my UX certification now and seeing where things shake out. I look forward to learning from y’all, take care!

2 Likes