👋 Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone. I have been working in Figma for a long time. But for some reason I can not leave links under the comments in the community. How does it work like that? There are many cool solutions to want to share the world. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Hello beautiful people (Hello Gleb bro), I’m Bahtiyar from China. Currently working at Alibaba Inc. DingTalk department. I created a Figma plugin called “Contento”, it’s an awesome tool with great UX, and helps you populate your designs with mockup data, feel free to try it!

3 Likes

Hi Fellow Figmanauts!

My name is Nils, a year ago I spent two days trying to do a button in a software called “figma”. Today I have several designs live on app store thanks to Figma.

At the moment I’m writing an essay, and I’m trying to make the game we play a little bit fairer.

You can help me with this task if you worked on a paid project involving Figma, by answering only two (2) questions:

Designers, click here → www.forms.gle/U4DDPaN8uDTWrvkR8
Developers, click → www.forms.gle/3stnoXVSV5rWNL988

Stay frosty,
Nils

3 Likes

Hello, I’m Erika from Nigeria
New to UI/UX Design but I’m super excited to learn and develop a career in design :blush:
Any educational resources would be very welcome and apprecfiated. Thank you.

3 Likes

Hi folks!

I’m Adam, a communication professor and debate coach in Kansas City, MO, USA.

I have been getting super into the world of design for the past year and use Figma + Figjam as a teaching tool in my classroom and team. I’m working on my UX certification now and seeing where things shake out. I look forward to learning from y’all, take care!

2 Likes

Hello Figma community! Can you please share some of the best sources to learn Figma in order to create prototypes of apps and websites easily ?
Thank you! For me, Youtube videos work best!

Hey @Sultonmurod_Rasulov,

We have lots of tutorials available on our YouTube channel!

hi team, hope you are well

1 Like

Hello, I am new here.

3 Likes

Hi Kelly, nice to connect w. you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Charles from montreal
I want to learn from you and be better than you
yeah:I am arrogant
.)

1 Like

Hi Everyone,
UX design is all about having a deep understanding of the customer, which includes their preferences, behaviors, habits, requirements, and feelings. UX designers must comprehensively understand the issue along with the client whom they are working for so as to design an optimal and streamlined solution.
I am UI/ UX Design Expert. If you want to learn about the UI/UX you can visit: UI and UX Design classes in Pune

Hello there!
My name is Joana and I am portuguese.
Still learning about design on Figma hoping to make it as a freelancer or work at a small tech company! :grin:
I’m joanaa.fsa on instagram if you’re interested to say hi or to collab :wave:

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I am Ui Ux Designer. Seven Mentor gives UX UI Design Training courses for our scholars in Pune.

1 Like

Hi everyone
My name is Catherine, I’ve just finished UX/UI design courses and now I’m practicing at
Eleken.
Nice to join this group

2 Likes

Hi - I’m Jianhua Zheng… n0ruSh on Github. I’m based in Hangzhou, China.

I’m a front end developer and have recently been working on developing figma plugins. To facilitate my development, I have wrapped common utilities methods into a library that called figx. Feel free to give it a try and let me know your feedback if you’re active plugin developers :smile:

Looking forward to chatting!

3 Likes

Welcome, Jianhua!

Hi there!
I am Amy (@amy_juan_li), coming from a medical education backend, shifted career as a Front End Developer based in Shanghai. Because of the strong desire of building products for our startup company, I would love to put certain efforts into learning the digital design using Figma.

I’m very happy to join this awesome community. Let’s grow everyday to become a great designer! :blush:

My personal blog site:

Best,
Amy

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

Product designer from South Korea.
I love figma.

Be safe and stay healthy

3 Likes

Hi everyone I am Adebo Tunmise Edward from Nigeria I am new to UI/UX am almost done getting my BSC.INSURANCE and I want to learn UI/UX as I have zero experience or knowledge I would need your help to get started

1 Like