šŸ‘‹ Introduce yourself!

Hi there, Iā€™m Jordy, mostly UX designer but I do also a lot of UI (of course). I used to be a XD user (for 3 years) and am currently looking at Figma because lots of employers require knowledge of it, and also because it was about time ! Iā€™m actually quite glad so far, and will be mostly annoying all of you when it comes to bugs ^^

2 Likes

Hello Figma people. Iā€™m Alexey from :ru: Russian Federation. For a long time I was an apologist for the Sketch, wrote articles about it and created lessons, until one day I launched for that time a very young and raw Figma. And fell in love with this program, instantly forgetting about the Sketch.

Iā€™ve been with figma for four years now and donā€™t use any design software anymore. I create various design systems, as well as icon sets. I like to experiment and come up with some non-standard and unique solutions. Figma allows me to do amazing things that I didā€™t know about before.

Many thanks to the developers of this wonderful program that we all love so much. Figma is the best!

2 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m Ahad from Pakistan. Iā€™m new to Figma and Iā€™m trying out different UIā€™s for practicing. I would love to get around someone who could go through my materials and guide me. I need feedback to learn more.

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to log in, and say Bonjour after watching a quick tutorial on Figma on YouTube.
Iā€™m a male/42/Irish/married. I was using Adobe Flash for my graphics previously. Then I started learning server side Java.
I was working in dev support most recently using a lot of Java Script. Great team of people. Really miss them, but have to find new work and thereā€™s a lot of job descriptions seeking Figma skills.

2 Likes

The illusive Mr. Biscuit!

Hello!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey guys! I am James CO-Founder of ā€œThe One Percent Softwareā€ located in Boulder Colorado, I am looking for a couple more great UIUX designers to help with my project, we have a team of well over 40 people on this project, must work well with others and take a leadership role in our design team. Our business focuses on business management and we have months of work needed to continue working on. Also if anyone knows where to go to add suggestions to add new features into figma on their end please let me know! You can reach me to request the screening process to become a part of our team - ā€œJames@theonepercentsoftware.comā€

1 Like

Please reach out to me with an inquiry and resume to possibly be added to our team! ā€œJames@theonepercentsoftware.comā€

Hello

My name is Vipul. I am an Independent UX Designer from Baltimore, USA

I need help in getting started in Figma!!

I am looking to master the how to design, prototype confidently in figma.

Is [Figma Best Practices] (Figma Best Practices) a good place to start.

To unplug, I play with my daughters, take naps on couch (while making my better half upset), hikes, photography, watching formula 1.

Cheers
Vipul

1 Like

Hey everyone!!
I am deepak raj, I am engineering student here in india, I have opted into figma as subject projectā€™s requirement still fulfilling that. :joy:, You can find me here Figma (@DeeepakRaj) | Figma Community.

Lets have great fun and learning spaces.

1 Like

Hello everyone, santiago (aka Mojo) here. Been on design since 2004, gamer, father of two lovely girls, vegan, fan of small run after each working day, mindfulness apprentice and constant seeker of the purpose of life.

Iā€™ve been a geek of tools, and speed up processes, and always seek new learning methods.

Iā€™m a Figma lover so far, been using it for a few years and consider myself an advance userā€¦
Iā€™ve joined the forum to seek answers or try to improve the community upvoting posts, but also hopefully being able to help others on their first encounters with Figma.

Cya all around, Namaste

2 Likes

Ā”Hola a todos!
Les saluda Katty. Soy diseƱadora grƔfica, ilustradora y animadora 2D. Actualmente me encuentro actualizƔndome en temas de UX y UI.
Encantada de formar parte de esta gran comunidad y aprendiendo sobre Figma.
Los invito a seguirnos en las redes sociales: @KtyPili
Ā”Saludos y Ć©xitos para todos!

2 Likes

Hello, guys!

My name is Max. Iā€™m from Ukraine.

I use figma for design apps and websites, and Iā€™m designer without expirience. Did everyone feel it? Also I like photographing and videographing, so much! Love music, sport, running and volunteering. My English isnā€™t perfect, but Iā€™ll try to answer to your questions.

Have a nice day!

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: How to create New Topic

Hello to all of you,
Iā€™m AurĆ©lien C., graphic designer for a distributor in France, whose IT department asked me to look into Figmaā€¦which Iā€™ve been following for some time in the face of internet evolutions, having worked with Dreamweaver and other Flash programs in the pastā€¦
Good and beautiful day
AurƩlien C.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, iā€™m Emiliano Vittoriosi, Italian live in Berlin, Germany.
Iā€™m a Creator you can take a look at my website :slightly_smiling_face: searching emilianovittoriosi on google
Right now, iā€™m trying to understand how to create a new post in this forum to ask a question i have about Figma. But or is me or is the layout of the forum that donā€™ t let me understand how to open a new postā€¦ :frowning:

2 Likes

Hi everyone, Iā€™m a British, Sydney-based UX Architect using Figma to create interactive prototypes. Looking forward to being part of the community!

2 Likes

Hi! Nathan here, based in ZĆ¼rich CH at the moment. Particularly interested in music instruments interfaces and advanced prototyping. Happy to join you! Cheers

1 Like

Hi, guys! Iā€™m Matheus from SĆ£o Paulo, Brazil. Iā€™m a new UX/UI student hoping to learn a lot from this community.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Ultan from Ireland here. Postgrad student exploring Figma for design solutions.

1 Like