Image color changed after I exported

Every time when I export either PNG or JPG, the color of the image is changed. Please see the screenshot below:

1 Like

Try to change the color space: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039825114-Color-management-in-the-desktop-app

Figma can only export in sRGB so I don’t think this is exactly the solution. I have found a similar issue with RGB values changing upon PNG export.

1 Like

Tried to change colour space, but the colours are still changing. Only for PDF tho, not png.

Figma image export is total crap.
You need a 20-or-so-euro TinyIMG or something like that plugin for it to do it properly.
PATHETIC.

6 Likes

Years went by…
The problem still persists lol

Still today…

After changing the color setting available in the right side panel to “luminosity” the exported image does not appear with the same colors / in the same way as what is shown in Figma.

1 Like

This problem has nothing to do with the original post. Exporting a blend mode is physically impossible as it’s a math operation on the pixels of the image + background. A PNG or JPEG image can’t contain any math functions, it only contains pixels. If you just export the image there is no background to make operations on so an image is exported without blend mode. If you wish to include the Figma canvas as a background for the blend mode you can disable “ignore overlapping layers” in the export settings (press •••).