Creating gradients based on colour styles

I don’t know what you mean by this.
We want to use color styles as the stops in a gradient. It would be invaluable.
Creating gradients based on color stylesShare an idea

77 votes

Aug 2022 - Is there any way to use a “Color Style” in a gradient? I know I can make a “Color Style” that is a gradient, but I want to create a solid color that can be used both in solid fills and gradient fills.

Creating gradients based on colour stylesShare an idea

0 votes

5d - Hi all, I am new to Figma but I have a question is it possible to creating gradients based on colour styles, so no is it an idea to create this?

Create gradients based on color stylesShare an idea

1 vote

Dec 2021 - Need: Figma doesn’t allow to use of color styles for gradients. this is very non-scalable and creates issues when the user wants to bulk change the color of gradients. Proposal: Give an option to c…

Why won’t gradients created as color styles show up in files?Ask the communityJun 2022 - I’ve created a set of color styles in my library, including gradients, but only the solid fill colors appear as selectable in the style menu in any file that has the library linked. The gradients a…

How can I use color styles in gradients?Ask the communityMar 2022 - Is there any way to use a “Color Style” in a gradient? I know I can make a “Color Style” that is a gradient, but I want to create a solid color that can be used both in solid fills and gradient fills.