White dots and extreme saturation appearing on toolbar and window of Figma Desktop app

Hello! I just downloaded the Figma desktop app and started working when I noticed there were these little white dots that kept appearing on certain areas of the window. There are also times when the window looks very saturated?

I’m not sure if that is the correct word for it, but it would be easier to look at my screenshot below:

I have reinstalled it many times and restarted the program to no avail. I am running Windows 11 so maybe that is the issue? I am just wondering if anyone else has run into this issue and if there is a fix.

Thank you for your help!!

I am facing the same issues. It’s rather startling for someone with Trypophobia!

1 Like

Hey Arya!

The solution I found for my computer was checking/tweaking my graphics drivers. I have an NVIDIA graphics card and if you go into the NVIDIA Control Panel, then Manage 3D settings in the Program Settings Tab, you can search through all the programs that NVIDIA manages.

If you turn off Image Sharpening, that should fix the issue. Also, be sure to try it on all instances of Figma, sometimes there will be multiple if you update the desktop app.

Let me know if this works for you!