1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
Wacom Pan/Zoom functionality does not work with Figma application on Windows.
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
When in the Wacom setting selecting Pan/Zoom for one of the Wacom pen buttons and trying to pan in Figma it acts very strangely. You can pan horisontally but not vertically.
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
In the Figma application on Windows.
It works fine on Mac.
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
Windows 10 Enterprise.