Некорректное отображение макетов

Что с этим можно сделать, помогите пожалуйста. В чем проблема?

Эй, было бы хорошо, если бы вы могли сказать, о чем именно идет речь. В настоящее время вы находитесь в режиме «только просмотр». Для редактирования необходимы права на редактирование от владельца файла.

Чтобы исправить макет, используйте «ограничения» или «автоматический макет».

Я думаю, если вы сформулируете свой вопрос на английском языке, вы можете получить более качественную помощь.

Have great day

The design is not displayed correctly, here’s another screen. How can I make everything work correctly? Is it a matter of access to the layout? I don’t need to change the layout itself, I need to look at sizes, fonts, and so on. But for this I need the correct display, without interference on the layout. How can this be fixed and what could be the reason?

Hey,

It would be helpful if you could provide access to the file (you can also delete the link again afterwards), but it looks like a glitch or that are many squares over the current design. If you hold down cmd+LeftC lick (Mac) Ctrl+LeftClick (WIN) and select an object you can target specific element even if they are behind an element. Here is a Link → look for “deep select”

Have a great day

I tried to play around with it, nothing really changed. I noticed that my color is not displayed correctly, this can be seen on the panel on the right, in the Fill tab. The screenshot shows what happens after the increase.
Figma(I hope she will work)

Seems all normal for me

It could be that figma has an issue with your GPU and can’t render your file properly. Have you tried it on another system or if you get the same error in the browser?

Haven’t tried it on another system. Same thing in the browser.