Pixelization of the drop shadow of my SVG on Safari

Hi!
I have a problem on safari with the export of my illustrations in SVG. When one of my paths or objects has a drop shadow, it gets pixelated when displayed in the safari browser. The problem does not occur on Chrome and when my illustrations come from another software, I do not have this problem.

Is it someone would have a small idea?

1 Like

I have the same problem. In a possibly related issue, sometimes elements with gradients and clipping masks render very blocky: the mask is gone and the gradient remains in a big block. But only in Safari. And only sometimes.

Iโ€™m having the same issue. Any devs on this?

Hi everyone,
Thank you for flagging this! This looks like a long standing bug that our engineering team is still investigating. While I canโ€™t guarantee an ETA on a fix/improvements, I can share this thread to our engineering team for some more visibility at the very least.

Feel free to reach out directly to the support team with a copy of your file so we can collect additional data: here
Be sure to use your Figma account email, include a link to the file, and share it with support-share@figma.com so they can take a closer look.

Thank you for your patience in the interim!

Hey there, I was looking for an answer to this issue, but I found a workaround. The workaround is to duplicate a new element below the one you want the drop-shadow on, and add the drop-shadow to that duplicated element (it just needs to be the same size as itโ€™s parents element.

It works; slightly annoying work around but considering moving elements from Figma to illustrator is such a bad workflow at the moment it is definitely better.