Libraries Sorting/Ordering

As a user I want to order my Libraries.
Now I have many Libraries and will have more later (will add many Themes). Now I have some mess at Libraries list cause I already added 6 Themes that are showing with other Libraries (that I will need to find) without any sorting. This Themes that I add I will never pluggin to any Figma files, I need to publish them to use Themer plugin. Please, help to figure out this mess list. Thanks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I’ve also noticed that libraries are ordered in a random order but each user. Would like to be able to order my libraries.

same here !!

please please please! From what I can tell, they’re sorted alphabetically by library name. I’ve resorted to only enabling certain libraries when I want to pull specific components from them because the main library I want to use always ends up at the bottom.

A trick to overcome this is to name the libraries in a specific order that match your needs for example. 1.foundations , 2.components , etc. that way they show ordered alphabetically as it seems its the default sorting.