LAUNCHED: Quickly reversing gradients

When I switch the colors at both ends of the gradient, the process is too complicated. If there is a quick switching form similar to the current line end style, it will be better to reverse the gradient. I hope to adopt it

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

seriously? Until now there’s no solution for this? Not even a plugin?

2 Likes

I know! i’m shocked this isn’t in the gradient ui, would be a simple feature to implement and its very annoying every time I need to adjust a gradient to go the correct way.

2 Likes

this is a must guys.

2 Likes

Will it still work in 2022?

1 Like

I think this need may be solved with another feature update, where the saved colors can be synced to each endpoint of the gradient

Plus one! This would be a game changer!

Can’t believe this is not available on Figma? Such a simple thing…

We need this!!

2 Likes

still waiting :mantelpiece_clock:

1 Like

Yeah. Like NOW! Simple tool for gradients to be reversed.

1 Like

Very suprised that this feature is still missing in Figma.
Would you plz add it to the gradient tool!?

1 Like

Can we have this swap feature to swap gradient stops easily? It’s hard to reverse gradient especially if you have 10+ stops

Hey, thanks for the feedback! We’ll pass this onto the team for consideration and monitor votes for overall interest from the community.

Very annoying QoL features like this are still missing.

1 Like

still praying for this to become a thing, 3 years later

1 Like

This can be closed because we got this since the last update :partying_face: :tada:

2 Likes

Hey All, @Marijn is correct!

On Feb 27, 2024, we made gradient tool improvements that allow you to flip and rotate your gradient with new controls.