Figma Support Forum

How does the picture carousel realize the interactive effect of connecting the beginning and the end?

How does the picture carousel realize the interactive effect of connecting the beginning and the end?
e.g:Slide the first picture to the right to scroll to the last picture. Swipe the last picture to the left to scroll to the first picture.

This video doesn’t use interactive components.

Hello, thank you for your reply. I don’t know if you have watched my video carefully. My operation is an interaction, it can not only loop forward, but also loop backward. This is a technique that I don’t know how to do.
It will be displayed like your video by default. You can also use gestures (swipe) to interact and switch the display content.

The principle of creating an infinite slider is exactly the same. Just use “On drag” trigger instead of “After delay”.

If you still don’t understand how to do this, then you can see my file:

fantastic. Thank you. Learn from you

I made this last week, published it to the community, you’ll thank me later, hahaha, and make sure to leave a like :heart:

1 Like

sorry for the late reply. Because I just saw your message. Thank you, your method is very good, I am learning. thanks again.