Can't edit FigJam that I have edit permissions on

I"having the same issue, tried everything said here…
also I’ve tried contacting support for a few days now with no response no help from Figma…

Hey @Gal_Kalif, sorry for the delay! It looks like you’ve already been working with Rin via email today.

Hey ! yes I have, but this is going nowhere for now,
I needed to start working on my projects already as I’m the only designer and I need to deliver projects… this is very urgent (already a week now) and I haven’t received any solution yet,
Please help me figure this out asap! I appreciate your help,
Gal

Hi, I just lost access to editing figjam files I am the owner of as well.

I tried to clear cache, log-out & login, I get the same issue in every browser and desktop app.

The error displayed shows “Missing Font Replaced”

I can add stickies, shapes, text boxes, but cannot type into any of them or edit any of the existing text.

The only text field that I can edit is the title to a Section.

I’m experiencing this issue as well. Is there somewhere I should be submitting a bug?

I am experiencing the same problem as Jennise_Garcia.
this started after updating the Mac OS to Big Sur 11.7.2

At first, when trying to open a FigJam file there was an error message that it could not load the Editor (I didn’t record the exact language)
I cleared the Cache, restarted and then I was able to open the file.

Now:

The error displayed shows “Missing Font Replaced”
I can add stickies, shapes, text boxes, but cannot type into any of them or edit any of the existing text.

I read about the missing font being “Inter”
I found Inter and installed it

Still have the same problem

I was added as an admin to an existing team and am having this same problem. Has this not been resolved?

I also have this problem, my client tried to even add me as a owner and admin but still cannot edit fig jam files, create new figjam files and even had problems with regular figma files.

Same issue here

Hi all,
Could you try first these workarounds:

• logging out and back in
  • clearing your browser/desktop app’s cache
  • un-installing and re-installing the desktop app

If you are still running into issues, please reach out to the team so they can collect some datas to investigate further: here. Thank you!