Weird Fill color behaviour - doens't assume new color

While editing some customer logos I noticed a weird bug.
I was trying to make them a full single color but, even when applying the color to the whole vector, it doesn’t really assume the new Fill attached to it. This means you get the right color in the properties panel, but not on the actual graphic.

Also, when selecting the object one level above the colored object, I can still see the original colors in the Selection Color menu. Only after editing those does the object assume the new colors.

Anyone else got this bug?

1 Like

I had this yesterday and it was blowing my mind. Never did get it fixed. Maybe something about the svg I imported, but Figma was not having any color changes.

This is definitely a bug, report it to Figma support team via the bug report form.

I am still unfortunately getting this across multiple files. Happening in 104.1 and 107. Will report.

Ever since upgrading to OSX Monterey I’m seeing this weird bug where the fill intermittently won’t apply. See this video for context: CleanShot 2021-12-03 at 16.45.41 · CleanShot Cloud

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)
Processor 2.9 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i9
Memory 32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4

Figma Desktop App version 107.0

Any idea what to try? It’s really frustrating. Infuriating if I’m being honest

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.