Unable to renew Education plan

My Figma Education Plan is expiring soon and I had received a mail regarding the same. However, I wish to renew my Education Plan. Whenever I click on the option of “Verify your Education Status” which is being displayed on my Figma home screen, it redirects me to the Verification page, however the page says this- “You’ve been approved, so you can continue to edit files in your Education teams for free.”
How do I renew my Education Status in such a scenario?

1 Like

The issue has been solved, was able to access the option to update Education Status after few days.

1 Like

Hello, I’ve just encounters the exact same problem. Do you mind to share how you handle the issue? Thanks in advance!

Hi @Izzar_Dienhaque, Thanks for reaching out about the re-verification process. I understand you may have some concerns.

While we wait for input from other community members, I’d also suggest reaching out directly to our support team for assistance here: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
When you do, please make sure to use the email address associated with your Figma account. Also, please be prepared as you may be asked to provide information about your course.

Thanks for your understanding!