Simple Breakout Sessions [Figma Audio]

1. Describe the problem your experiencing and how your idea helps solve this
    When on an audio call you have to hear everyone on the call. While this is generally the desired behavior I miss being able to easily have groups of people pair up and chat amongst one another. This is very helpful with breaking down large groups of people. (Note: the figma audio hasn’t rolled out yet, just thinking how it could be helpful in a future meeting that I am planning)

2. Add as much context as possible (screenshots, Figma files, mockups, etc.)
    Frame 1

Frame 2

Frame 3

It would be neat if you could easily lasso and group people together so that the primarily hear the people nearby and don’t hear the people further away. If you want to “join” a group then you just drag your profile icon closer to that group. Then when you want everyone to come back together you can easily click the reset button.

1. Ask questions to bring the community into the conversation
    Does anyone else struggle with brainstorming/collecting feedback in large groups? How have you succeeded in breaking up people into smaller groups? I’ve used Zoom breakout sessions but they are too heavy and always confuse people. Maybe I just miss in person workshops/collaboration a little bit…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.