Share settings dont allow me to have open sharing with people in my organization ONLY

1. Describe the problem your experiencing and how your idea helps solve this
    I’m trying to allow everyone within my organization to have access to my prototypes with just the link. However currently there is no way to have that link not be public. And so the work around is I have to set the share settings to “Only people invited to the file” which is a pain because I then have to manually enter email addresses of anyone that needs to interact with the prototype. I would like the ability to share via “everyone at [your company name] can access this file” and then be able to check “Anyone with the link” option and have that allow for private link sharing within my organization and NOT have the link work for literally anyone except people with a work email address from my company.

2. Add as much context as possible (screenshots, Figma files, mockups, etc.)

3. Ask questions to bring the community into the conversation
    (e.g. Does anyone else experience this? Is anyone using a plugin or workaround to help solve this?, etc. Does anyone else have this issue? Is there something Im missing about project permissions that would allow me to get the share settings correct?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.