READ ME: How to use the Ask the community category?

Hi can anyone tell me how to add a keyboard insert in figma when I create my login spac in prototype I want to be able to insert it,

1 Like

Hello there !
I am a new here and for web developer
Could someone help me how this highlight made?
I could not figure out
Kind regards.

1 Like

thanks very much

1 Like

I was looking to ask a question apparently need authorisation ?

1 Like

Здравствуйте!
Может ли кто-то подсказать как побудить кнопку “Place image” работать?:pray:t2: :pray:t2: :pray:t2: (к сожалению, перестала работать)

1 Like

Hi Josh, I’m new, I need some help with prototyping from the community. Thank you!

1 Like

i want to something pls help me out whenever I auto layout my frame that already have some element after auto layout my element and frame misplace and element cant go back to their normal position they remain at same position ho to overcome this why this problem is rise?

Hi everyone. I’m Somto and I’m experiencing a strange issue.
So I used the Easometric plugin to attain the effect of an angle. So I shutdown my laptop, and now I can’t reverse the effect to progress with my design. I want to remove the effect and have my atm card design return to normal. What can I do please? It’s really urgent.

hi durga i am new i need help

hola ayuda no puedo arreglar un problema no me abre Figma

A post was split to a new topic: Issue with presentation view

I don’t understand how to ask the community, even after reading this thread (some of it). I just have a, I’m sure, simple problem with the place it command not placing my image on all my mock-ups at once. Worked the 1st time for me and that was it. I’m sure it’s something stupid but it seems getting help is more complicated than the issue itself.

great, thanks!

great, thank you very much