Protoype lagging a lot

For the last few days, the prototype has been lagging a lot on certain screens. Since prototypes are used during Sales pitches - it creates a terrible impression and a lot of times the Sales Team is left irritated.
The file doesn’t have a lot of screen, which is raising more doubts.

Is this happening to other people as well?

@Saptarshi07 Honestly, these kinds of issues are typically isolated to the design (and your particular setup) themselves.

I’m just throwing wild guesses here, but it’s possible that the design is now so complex with interactions you have that it’s appearing choppy because of a memory or rendering issue. It’s hard to tell without actually viewing the prototype/file itself.

Some surface-level suggestions I have at the moment, to cover all bases:

• If you haven’t already, try playing the prototype via browser or desktop app (if you haven’t tried both already) to see if the behavior continues.

• If you have another team member who is editing the file with you, see if they having this lag as well (if you haven’t already done so).

• Try duplicating the file with the prototype and see if the lag continues – I’d also recommend trying to restore a previous version of the file, to see at what point did the prototype start misbehaving.

I think ultimately, restoring older versions would be your best bet. You can restore them and see what changes were made in between when things were working fine vs. when they broke.

If you still have issues, let me know.