- Describe the problem your experiencing and how your idea helps solve this
BK - I find it hard to spot the resize line in the layers panel to adjust the size of the pages/layers space; it is too thin and detracts from my experience as I have to find it every time I want to adjust the space given to pages or layers. It is also hard to “grab” quickly when I move my cursor into the panel; I have to watch for the too discrete change in the mouse cursor.
- Add as much context as possible (screenshots, Figma files, mockups, etc.)
- too thin of a grab line; make it slightly thicker
- vertical double-headed arrow is too small; make it slightly bigger
- add a primary shortcut key (as in 1 character or number) to fully open and close the pages section of the layers panel. I want to be able to quickly see my pages or my layers.
- Ask questions to bring the community into the conversation
BK - Does anyone else experience this? Is anyone using a plugin or workaround to help solve this?