How would you approach this?
- Draw them as 3 arcs (basically quarter circles) and slightly round the corners.
- If you have SF Pro font installed, just copy/paste the wifi symbol from SF Symbols app and convert from outline.
Option 2 would be my choice because it would get you an exact match to the symbol.
This is how far 3 arcs got me
Oh, I sympathize, @Daniel37! Drawing tasks like this can be counterintuitive.
Here’s the basic approach:
- You need three ellipses: one small, one medium and one large sized
- Align the ellipses at their H&V centers (i.e., make them concentric; you may need to turn off Snap to Pixel Grid for this)
- Apply the same Start ° and Sweep % of the arc for all ellipses
- Adjust the Ratio % of the arc separately for each ellipse to produce the different arc shapes
- Apply the same corner radius px # to all three ellipses
Here’s a quick example to show where the settings are:
Option: Instead of the Arc Start°, you can set the object rotation (no idea if either has advantages)