How can I assign annual seats to new members

I added new annual seats, but I don’t know how to assign it to new members?
I have nine annual seats, but in team members I can’t find the way to add new members.

Hi @Cliiick, Thanks for reaching out about annual subscriptions!

Subscription are tied to teams, not individuals. Therefore, you are billed based on the number of editors in your team.
To clarify, you have more annual seats than the number of editors on your team, and you wish to assign the remaining seats to team members, right?

If this is the case, I suggest beginning by checking the billed users on your team. Here’s how you can do it:

1. Select the Admin Console next to your team name on the left side of the file browser
  2. Navigate to the Members tab to view a list of members invited to the team
  3. Set the Design role and FigJam role filters to Editors to display all billed users

If the number of editors on your team is less than the number of seats you own, you can consider changing some viewers to editors.
For a detailed guide with screenshots, please refer to this Help Center article: Manage team permissions

You may already be aware, but here is some additional information on managing subscriptions: Add, manage, or renew annual subscriptions

I hope this information is helpful! If there’s anything else I may have missed, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Thanks,