Free community file not published

Hi, I tried publishing my free Community Figma file, but it disappears after a while or when I view my profile page in an incognito tab. Could you help me understand what’s happening?

Hey @SuperStellar, thanks for reaching out! I am also not able to find any resources on your profile.

Let me check in with the team internally. I’ll get back once I get more information.

Appreciate your patience in the meantime!

Hey @SuperStellar, I’ve got great news! The team has verified your resources and it’s out on your profile now.
I can only see one, could you confirm if you have have uploaded two?

Hey @Gayani_S, yep I uploaded 2:

1. Agency Kit → I can see this, it’s live
  2. Portfolio Kit → Haven’t shown up own my profile yet

Could I ask for help to check? Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hi @SuperStellar, thanks for confirming! I’ve asked the team if they can check and approve the second file. Will give you an update soon!

Hey @SuperStellar, apologies again for the back and forth but the second resources got approved now as well. I am able to see them on your profile.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Thank you @Gayani_S all good, both are showing up :slight_smile: appreciate your help!

On the side note, I noted there is a program to sell resources, could I check if there is any more info wrt to the requirements.

Thank you!

Hey @SuperStellar, the requirements are listed on the link you have sent me on our Help center article ( About selling Community resources). Do you have a specific questions to a requirement?

We have launched paid resources to support creators and the Figma Creator Fund! You can check out the blog post written by our Designer advocate Rogie about why we made this here: Creators need creators | Figma Blog.

Also, our seller program is currently full. We are evaluating how to expand this program to more creators in the future. If you’ve previously expressed interest, we’ll be sure to let you know when our seller program reopens to new applications. If not, please check our Community Creators page for updates: Figma Community Creators | Fund Your Creativity.

Best,
Gayani